Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Workforce Manager, Contact Center
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Workforce Manager of the Contact Center plays a critical role in optimizing the operational efficiency of our customer support and sales teams.
- This position is responsible for forecasting, scheduling, real-time monitoring, and reporting tmaximize the utilization of contact center resources and meet service level goals.
- The Workforce Manager will collaborate with various departments to align workforce planning with business objectives and continuously improve operational performance.
- The ideal candidate should possess strong analytical skills, a deep understanding of contact center operations, and the ability tmake
- Develop and maintain accurate forecasts of call, chat, email, and social media volume.
- Create and manage staffing models tensure optimal resource allocation tmeet service level targets.
- Monitor and analyze historical data tidentify trends and seasonality, adjusting forecasts as needed.
- Create and manage agent schedules, ensuring adequate coverage during peak and off-peak hours.
- Implement efficient scheduling practices tmaximize agent productivity and minimize overstaffing or understaffing.
- Handle schedule adjustments, real-time monitoring, and intraday management to address unforeseen changes.
- Monitor and report on key contact center KPIs, including service level, average handle time, adherence, and occupancy.
- Analyze agent performance data and provide actionable insights toptimize productivity.
- Develop and deliver regular performance reports tsenior management.
- Lead a team of workforce analysts and planners, providing coaching, training, and guidance.
- Foster a collaborative and data-driven work environment tdrive continuous improvement.
- Promote a positive and productive work culture within the workforce management team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Operations Management, or a related field (preferred).
- Proven experience (6+ years) in workforce management within a contact center environment.
- Proficiency in workforce management software, Data analysis and Microsoft Excel.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and data interpretation skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability twork under pressure in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Leadership experience and a track record of managing a team.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African e-commerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer term objective is to train the next generation of leaders.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply