Winock is a holdings company incorporated in Nigeria to provide an ecosystem of sustainable services to micro businesses through duly registered and licensed subsidiary companies. We are inspired to provide services to micro businesses because they contribute significantly to economic sustainability and social wealth creation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trainee Portfolio Manager
Location: Dutse, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiation.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business
- Ensuring punctual repayments of disbursed loans
- Ensuring high quality standards of Winock’s credit portfolio.
- Analysis of quantitative and qualitative data of client businesses and households
- Prepare loan documents for credit review
- Creation of leads account for customers on the CRM
- Maintenance of portfolio to achieve desired PAR level.
- Deliver quality client service by ensuring that loan decisions are communicated effectively to clients in a timely manner.
- Review of credit applications to ensure that all documents submitted by the client are complete.
- Assessment of the client’s balance sheet performance, cash flow and streams of income
- Participate in market storms, community fairs and cluster marketing
- Interview loan applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of repayment of loans
- Opening loan applications and conducting loan analysis by visiting the business and household of clients.
- Visiting the business of guarantors and preparing a complete loan assessment according to Winock’s credit procedures.
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification.
N70,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidates staying around Dutse, Kubuwa, Bawari and Suleja will be perfered.
Application Deadline 25th September, 2023.