Bristow Group Inc., based in Houston, Texas, is the leading provider of helicopter services to the worldwide offshore energy industry based on the number of aircraft operated, and one of two helicopter service providers to the offshore energy industry with global operations. Bristow has proudly served the offshore oil transport industry in major exploration and production arenas for more than 50 years and has been responsible for many industry-leading technological innovations.
Bristow currently has major helicopter transportation operations in the North Sea, Nigeria and the U.S. Gulf of Mexico, and in most of the other major offshore oil and gas producing regions of the world, including Australia, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, Russia and Trinidad.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Business Partner
Job Identification: R-0003431
Employment Type: Full time
- The HR Business Partner (HRBP) position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units.
- The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added services to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organisation.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Conducts weekly meetings with respective departments.
- Consult with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counselling career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
- Assists international employees with expatriate assignments and related HR matters.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructure, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Participates in the evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience resolving complex employee relations issues.
- Proven background in providing broad generalist HR Advice and support for the company
- Demonstrate a real understanding of Business Issues
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Experience in collective bargaining negotiations and TU liaison.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills at all levels
- Previous experience in delivering presentations
- Previous leadership experience
- Membership in any related professional body will be an added advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization’s hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Not specified