Ekesons Transport – We operate bus transportation services according to accepted international standards of road transportation. Our services are specially designed for distinguished travelers who would otherwise use air service.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Storekeeper / Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receive, pull stock, store, and maintain store inventory
- Responsible for the issuance of materials and supplies to all departments in the organization
- Scrutinize all deliveries and ensure that defective or incorrect items are returned
- Examine stock and dispose of depreciated and obsolete stock following the organization’s policy
- Responsible for stock control
- Key departmental orders into the inventory management system
- Carry out minor maintenance or repair of storeroom material
- Provide detailed reports on departmental charges
- Responsible for the preparation of requisitions for supplies and materials
- Responsible for the maintenance of inventory of parts and equipment on hand
- Keep documentation of materials and supplies issued
- Responsible for the preparation of work orders for equipment repairs
- Preserve records and prepare related reports.
- Possess relevant qualifications
- Able to drive
- For the position of Store assistant: 2-5 years experience.
- For the position of Storekeeper: 3-6 years experience.
Application Closing Date
22nd September, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Storekeeper / Assistant” as the subject of the mail.