Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company (HBC) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Operations Manager
Location: Asejire, Oyo (On-site)
About the Role
- Main responsibility is to monitor and implement security strategies and systems employed in protecting company’s assets (lives and properties) to create a conducive atmosphere for business profitability.
- Coordinate the implementation and periodic review of security personnel and ensuring a high level of security awareness of members of staff within the region.
- Ensure execution of all the measures for protection on employees, contractors, visitors, assets, and NBC values.
- Assist with different projects and investigative efforts of the Plant manager, Intelligence and Investigation Manager, COBC, Audit, Legal, and Internal control functions with Senior Country Security Operations Manager approval.
- Assist law enforcement internal partners at crime scenes and during the execution of search warrants in the identification and collection of notes, files, records, and other items to be analyzed and/or used for intelligence purposes, and the development of intelligence lead case management.
- Provide training to other Contract Manager (CM) and all employees, contractors, and visitors in his area of responsibility.
- Develop curriculum and provide training to department members in physical security and investigation lead policing strategies.
- Perform daily operational security duties at the NBC locations within the region to ensure business continuity.
- Provide training to Security Contract Managers and guards.
Are these your secret ingredients?
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Confident and assertive, with the ability to build good relationships with clients, partners, and business operations.
- Excellent attention to details.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Law enforcement experience
- Manage and analyse CCTV footage during investigation
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Acknowledged leader within the areas of risk, security, and business resilience sectors.
- Proven ability in influencing and shaping behaviour with his/her peers and management.
- Ability to manage diverse workload and work under pressure.
- Degree in Security/Intelligence/Investigation Management or related discipline.
- Master’s Degree in Criminal Justice, Information Management Systems, Computer Science, or closely related field from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum of ten years’ experience in a senior/executive risk/security/resilience role within a commercial environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 12th October, 2023.