Yimei Nigeria Limited, a hotel management and hospitality franchise brand, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Ikeja GRA, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are hiring a business development officer for our hospitality management software business.
- The ideal candidate must have worked with a hospitality management software business (PMS) before.
- Responsible for the marketing and sales of our hospitality management software products, and achieving the company’s monthly/quarterly/annual sales targets.
- Achieve full coverage of the company in the regional market under the guidance of the immediate supervisor.
- Collect user feedback and provide opinions on the company’s product research and development, marketing and sales, and after-sales services,
- Based on the company’s marketing and sales strategy, expand the product’s influence in the responsible area, actively achieve customer acquisition and sales targets, and increase the product’s market share.
- Maintain good communication with customers, understand their needs in real-time, and provide proactive, enthusiastic, satisfactory, and thoughtful services.
- Based on the company’s product, price, and market strategy, independently complete project tracking, product quotation, pre-sales demonstration, negotiation of contract terms, and contract signing. Actively assist the technical department in project implementation.
- Candidates should possess minimum of Bachelor’s Degrees with 2+ years relevant work experience in hotel supplies, hotel products, or the hospitality industry.
- Proficient in basic computer applications and office software.
- Good communication and coordination skills.
- Experience in hospitality software sales is preferred.
- Salary: N200,000 Monthly.
- 6% Commision on software purchase
- HMO, Pension and Group Life Insurance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 31st October, 2023.