The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Financial Analyst – Category Profitability
Location: Head Office
Job Schedule: Full-time (Hybrid)
Business Segment: Insurance & Asset Management
About the Role
- Provide value-added insights into the financial management of categories/brands, delivering category/brand topline and profitability targets.
- Drive business partnerships with Marketing, Supply Chain, Commercial teams, and other functions that play active roles in designing the category’s current and future performance.
- Work closely with the marketing and commercial teams to formulate medium to long-term financial and strategic plans.
- Act as operational finance liaison with Brand partners.
- Provide financial evaluation and scenario analysis for new market opportunities, innovation, and new business Partners.
- Finance Liaison for the marketing investment budget calculation, tracking, and reporting, including collaboration with the commercial team and brand partners.
- Support the annual business planning, rolling forecast, and Latest Estimates calculations for Product Categories.
- Identify areas of growth, risk, and opportunities via data analysis, and properly communicating with all stakeholders.
- Responsible for evaluating the financial performance of Category and brand profitability, and by comparing and analysing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Provides Brand P&Ls, Investment sharing, data exchange, and profit-sharing reconciliation with partners.
- Engagement with different stakeholders across functions and levels.
Are These Your Secret Ingredient?
- Very strong IT skills (Advanced modelling skills in Excel, PowerPoint, and business modelling are a must SAP/BW knowledge desirable.
- Proactive mentality, dynamic personality, unafraid of challenges.
- Project management skills.
- Strong financial and analytical skills.
- Financial Accounting skills.
- Cross-functional team player.
- Ability to present financial information to a non-financial audience.
- Intellectually curious and good business intuition.
Education & Experience
- University Degree in Business Administration / Finance / Economics or equivalent as a minimum.
- Postgraduate Degree in Business Administration / Finance / Economics or Professional Accounting Qualification (e.g. CFA, ACCA, CIMA, CIA) is desirable.
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience, preferably in FMCG Multinational Organization.
- Strong understanding of commerce, product costing, and sourcing.
- Operational experience in analysing actual performance and benchmarks.
- Excellent knowledge of NPD Processes.
- Proficiency in Advanced financial modelling skills in Excel.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
6th October, 2023.