The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Global Marketing Procurement Studio X
Job ID: R-94129
Time Type: Full time
- Supports, as part of the global StudioX network, in creating the future agenda for StudioX, in anticipation of the future, upgrading it with new capabilities and technologies.
- Ensures the management of SX to support our marketing needs and global vision of simplifying and standardizing and digitizing the work moving through Studio X to deliver exceptional value, effectiveness of marketing work and dollars.
- Focuses on all aspects of StudioX – building and leading the OU StudioX operations and the implementation of the OU StudioX agenda, while connecting and integrating it to the global StudioX network.
- Owns and drives the OU Studio X activities, comprising integration of multiple capabilities, stewardship of ways of working (incl. tools) to deliver the Studio X agenda.
- Assesses and tracks StudioX performance
- Defines and operationalizes the capacity of StudioX based on aligned volume of work and OU calendar prioritization to execute key marketing programs for OUs and global charters working closely with key stakeholders especially the OU IMX lead, Marketing Operations & Capabilities team
- Supports Agency Operations Lead by ensuring all StudioX projects are submitted to Workfront.
- Works with Marketing Ops and Capabilities on the internal engagement and communication strategy
- Coordinates with Mkt Platform Services at OU level on key services/SLA and troubleshooting.
- Sets and articulates performance expectations with WPP and serve as escalation point to manage through to resolution
- Remit is global and will often be required to support other OU teams,
- Execution of global strategy and recommending strategies and plans with direct impact on results
- As an individual contributor operate with broad latitude in a complex environment, be a subject matter expert within the organization & manage large projects or processes.
- Coaches lower-level professionals in skills, delegates work to them and reviews
- Represent the function of marketing procurement internally and externally to support a progressive, modern and dynamic approach to business.
Innovation & Complexity:
- Responsible for making improvements of processes, systems or products to optimize performance
- Solve problems by identifying the root cause and modifying solutions applied to similar
- Able to work well across multifunctions and as part of a global team
- Competent and comfortable with data and able to represent this in a way that is clearly understood in the business and drives action
Communication & Influence:
- Communicates with parties within and outside of own job function to influence and manage performance
- Frequently required to communicate with parties external to the organization
- Requires ability to communicate with marketers easily
- Will be required to work with OU leaders and other capability managers to adopt standards and ways of working for the team
- Able to work across functions and teams supporting one TCCC supporting the bigger picture at all times
- Act Like an Owner & own the delivery of results and collaborate well with others to achieve end goals.
- Open-minded and looking to continuously learn and adapt
- Able to constructively challenge and build trusted relationships
- Positive mindset, curious, hungry to learn and grow and develop Self & Others.
- Entrepreneurial: Be able to work at pace and manage several projects simultaneously
- Able to manage workload independently
- Required: Undergraduate Degree in a related field
Skills & Experience:
- Good understanding of digital and data technologies to enhance production platforms
- Insight into how the production industry works and strong knowledge of the field, players & future trends given work of SX.
- Experience of working closely with marketing teams, partnering to deliver outstanding value driven results
- Able to adhere to clear working processes, scopes of work ensuring perfect delivery
- Able to understand financial models and translate business requirements into implementation plans.
- Able to work collaboratively as part of a virtual global team to deliver results and share best practices
- Ability to use data and apply robust analytics to model various business scenarios and analyze resulting cost, impact, risks, and benefits to inform and recommend business solutions.
- Able to read, edit and interpret contractual documentation and manage contract performance
- 9+ years of work experience in commercial marketing, creative business or procurement or relevant related field. Knowledge of technical aspects of marketing is highly preferred.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date