Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Lead – Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO)
Employment Type: Full Time
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for building a holistic distribution network for the MVNO by forming strategic partnerships with existing agent networks and organizations with large consumer bases in order to drive subscriber growth through direct sales.
- Build up a holistic distribution network for the MVNO with agents that sell sim cards, manage the onboarding process (KYC and activation), and recharges (airtime sales)
- Manage distributors in key strategic areas to win in Top locations.
- Form strategic partnerships with existing agent networks and organizations with large consumer bases.
- Drive subscriber growth through direct sales
- Untap high ARPU segments and locations to increase overall ARPU and CLTV
- Design, manage, and evaluate incentive programs for distributors and agents that are effective and cost-efficient at the same time.
- Manage the logistics and inventory of SIM cards.
- Manage the logistics and inventory of KYC devices (if necessary)
- Manage the logistics and inventory of promotional materials required by the sales network, ensuring timely distribution and availability.
- Regularly review and analyze sales numbers and performance metrics.
- Provide feedback and implement strategies to enhance the performance of underachieving sales representatives.
- Gather and analyze market insights from the agent and dealer network.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of sales or sales management experience, preferably in the telecommunications sector
- Previous experience in sales and sales team supervision
- Proven track record of managing and leading sales teams or agent and dealer networks.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date