Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Technology – Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO)
Employment Type: Full Time
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing and maintaining the overall technology stack and ensuring operational efficiency, robustness, scalability, and agility while translating business goals into clear technical requirements to design new system architectures.
- Oversee the implementation of the core network from a 3rd party provider to the MNO as well as the BSS/OSS system landscape and the core network elements.
- Manage and maintain the overall technology stack and ensure operational efficiency, robustness, scalability, and agility.
- Translate business goals into clear technical requirements, and design new system architectures.
- Manage the product backlog together with 3rd parties and ensure timely delivery.
- Identify potential risks and develop mitigation plans.
- Manage and oversee the onboarding of new MVNOs to the MVNE platform and ensure SLAs.
- Ensure all solutions and platforms function according to established specifications and telecommunication performance standards.
- Oversee relationships with technology vendors and partners.
- Conduct regular tests and ensure all required certifications are in place.
- Conduct code reviews to ensure solutions are in compliance with relevant regulations and standards.
- Oversee the documentation of software policies, procedures, data standards/ flows, and change orders for new or revised database functions.
- Manage and provide direction and mentorship to the technology team.
- Ensure data availability to power essential processes (wholesale sale and consumer billing etc.).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or a related discipline
- Leadership certificates/Training Agile certificate/Training
- 7 years’ experience in technology operations in the telecommunications sector (locally or internationally).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date