At Tetra Pak, we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere, and we protect what’s good – protecting food, protecting people and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people’s lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Project Engineer will be responsible to drive equipment line activities in order to reach the objectives of cost, quality, functionality and time.
- The owners of the job bridges Project Management and Line Engineering, leading technical area who contributes to deliver technical solutions to PD, TD, PLC projects/activities within a defined budget and timeframe.
- The owner of the job works under supervision, performs tasks of low complexity and coordination, receive moderate level of guidance and direction. The owner has a certain expertise but still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills.
What you will do
- Take on role of core team member Capital Equipment Development within projects with medium complexity (both PD and TD).
- Lead under minimum supervision medium complexity and cross competence and organizations PLC projects, correction and pre-study activities, including medium complexity product extensions.
- Manage PLC related activities in order to reach the objectives of cost, quality, functionality and time: scope, objectives, deliverables and requirements management: schedule development, execution and monitoring (including verification and validation schedule development, execution and monitoring): budget management: risk management: resources negotiation and management: plan, monitor procurement: regularly report on project status and present at the most appropriate forum/governance.
- Support Market and Product Management with analysis of requests, to supply time and cost impact parameters.
- Secure that the activity follows legal as well as TP standards.
- Act as team member for medium/high complexity PD/TD/PLC projects linked to MDM and Specification management.
- Secure update of Technical Specification related to assigned activities.
- Collect and analyze: Consolidate Issues, Technical Issues, Prevent Expansion Tickets, Claims or performance issues on assigned product. Identify and implement the appropriate corrective actions or Containment Solutions.
- Run activity in accordance with applicable working routines/tools and Processes, e.g. have the responsibility to manage all CI, CS, PET related activities in QuTIP and CA related activities in JTT or C2.
- Promote the application of PSM in relevant issues: Support teams to effectively apply Problem solving methodology when appropriate.
We believe you have
- A University Degree or equivalent
- More than 3 years of professional experience in similar role.
- Possesses and applies comprehensive knowledge of particular field of specialization to the completion of complex assignments.
- Result orientated
- Well-spoken and presentable
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer focus attitude.
We Offer You
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
- An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 10th October, 2023.