Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Compliance Officer
Job ID: 80419444
Job Type: Full-time
Business Segment: Office of the CEO
- To lead the compliance team and entrench a strong compliance culture in the organization.
- To provide compliance support to the business units within the organization, the Exco, and the Board of Directors. Implement appropriate compliance reporting framework to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Participate at Board and Exco meetings through the presentation of papers on all compliance matters. Provide strategic stakeholder management and support to Exco, Board of Directors, Central Bank, and other relevant regulatory bodies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field and relevant compliance certifications such as ACAMS
- 8+ years of broad experience in compliance function preferably in the payments industry.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams and collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Risk Analysis and Management
- Control Evaluation
- Design thinking & Innovation
- Project management
- Take the lead
- Solve problems
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Not specified