Konga is a leading player in the Nigerian e-commerce space, with over a thousand (1000) employees across the country, over 35 offline retail stores and many growing business subsidiaries such as KongaPay, Konga Travels and Tours, Konga Express, Konga Health, Konga Food, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Online Merchandizing Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Department / Unit Commercial Planning
Reports to (title): VP, Commercial/Online
Direct reports: VP, Commercial/Online
Hours of Work: 8am – 5pm
- Ensure proper, logical display and placement of products on the website, making it easy for the customer to discover and desire.
- Develop and maintain merchandised product and content on main pages, category pages, and promotional pages, brand pages, landing pages and banner creatives, by identifying best-priced and top sellers.
- Liaise with category managers and merchant engagement team to decide products on promotional campaigns in a bid to achieve desired sales.
- Development and execution of the online campaign calendar for the business.
- Lead quality assurance of all executions, ensuring all experiences and products land correctly across various platforms, browsers and devices.
- Work with internal cross-functional teams to ensure integration and consistency throughout all channels.
- Monitor the market & fully understand trends, gaps and opportunities in order to optimize listings, increase traffic and improve conversion.
- University Degree.
- 3+ years’ experience in search engine optimization and cataloguing.
Knowledge / Experience (include technical knowledge):
What specific knowledge / experience / qualifications are required for this role:
- Good listening and communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages.
- Familiarity with Algolia, Magneto and SEO products
- Ability to multi-task.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to work alone and in a team.
- Ability to manage priorities and adapt accordingly.
- Good problem solving skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.