IT Release Management Officer at Standard Chartered Bank
Standard Chartered Bank – We’re an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we’ve worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. As a leading international bank, we strive to help people and businesses prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Release Management Officer
Job ID: 80413782_80400226
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Responsible for controlling the releases to service assets and configuration items across the entire service lifecycle.
- Set out standard methods and procedures to use when implementing all releases.
- First Degree
- Software infrastructure management and configuration management,
- Knowledge of JIRA, confluence, and Remedy tools,
- Excellent analytical skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience in coordinating cross-functional work teams.
- Generating Ideas
- Interpreting Data
- Following Procedures
- Articulating Information
- Meeting Timescales.
- Capacity Management
- Configuration Management
- IT Support
- Change Management
- Application Knowledge for Support
- Service Level Management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Not specified