Human Resources (HR) / Administrative Officer at Contec Global Group
Contec Global Group – Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa, and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is among the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure, and Hospitality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources (HR) / Administrative Officer
Location: Maitama, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Essential Duties (Daily duties – HR)
- Management of the HR Time and Attendance System.
- Manage Sick leave/Absence management.
- Assist in performance management process
Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Ensure accurate job descriptions are in place
Planning and sometimes delivering training- including inductions for new employees.
- Participate in the Recruitment and Selection process in line with organization requirement.
- Responsible for the accuracy of all administration held on file (both manual and electronic) and for ensuring the information is updated, maintained, and used to its maximum effectiveness.
- Any other duties and specific project work which may be assigned from time to time by the Human Resource Manager.
Essential Duties (Daily duties – Admin)
- Maintain good relationships with suppliers, vendors, and service providers with the purpose of getting high quality products and services at good bargains.
- Ensure company assets are maintained.
- Any other duty as assigned by the Group HR Head.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements
- Minimum Qualification – HND / B.Sc.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Negotiation skills.
- Interviewing skills.
- Time management skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office especially Excel and Word.
- Proven ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Supervisory skills.
- Problem solving skills.
N200,000 – N250,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 15th September, 2023.