Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) is an international, private, non-governmental, non-profit humanitarian organization. Our organization offers assistance to populations in distress, to victims of natural or man-made disasters, to victims of armed conflict, without discrimination irrespective of race, religion, creed or political affiliation and have been working in Nigeria since February 1996.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Execute administrative, HR, and legal-related tasks to support the Project HR Manager in following MSF standards and procedures, in order to ensure legal compliance and to realize the HR capacity required to achieve project objectives
- Following up on all expiring rental contract dates and inform the Administration Manager in order to leave enough time to arrange a renewal or look for some other alternative
- Making all administrative information available to the staff (posting, meetings, etc.), supporting the Project HR Manager in translating documents into local language, and assisting in meetings upon request.
- Under the supervision of the Project HR Manager managing personal files in order to ensure accuracy, compliance, and on-time payments.
- Updating the HR database and personal files to facilitate HR process management.
- Updating Social Security tax office files in order to meet legal requirements including specific amendments, when necessary, in order to ensure local labour and fiscal law compliance
- Preparing employment contracts in conformity with legal requirements including specific amendments, when necessary, in order to ensure local labour and fiscal law compliance.
- Preparing monthly pay slips for all staff, editing and updating the necessary data, in order to ensure the punctuality and accuracy of staff payroll.
- Additional HR/ Admin tasks delegated by the Project HR Manager.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 3rd September, 2023.