Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Consultant
Job ID: 230004KB
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
What will you be Doing?
- Analyse, interpret, and apply HR policies and establish internal procedures, and provide solutions to a wide spectrum of complex HR issues
- Lead all employee engagement, wellbeing, and team-building events to promote retention and support change and growth.
- Manage the new hire on-boarding process – induction, probation, and employment confirmation process.
- Advising leadership teams on human resources plans and processes
- Analyzing and improving organization’s current HR programs
- Developing, reviewing, and applying HR policies and procedures
- Ensuring HR agendas are aligned with employment law
- Formulating, preparing and retaining HR related reports
- Acknowledging, suggesting and overseeing any changes related to workflows
- Looking at new ways to generate and analyses data and reports
Who are we Looking for?
- An individual with passion for HR, who already has an experience in this field and has a good knowledge of Nigeria Labor Laws and best HR practices.
- Affinity to work in a dynamic matrix organization and international collaboration
- Ability to maintain sensitive and confidential information
- Affinity for dealing with IT systems within a Self Service Environment
- An individual with 3 – 6years HR experience ( a legal background is an added advantage
- A team player who enjoys working in a motivated team and has the following skills:
- Very good communicative skills in English language (French would be a plus)
- Great understanding of HR practices and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Partners with business units/divisions in delivering Corporate and Divisional HR policies and programs.
- Join a leading HR group consulting with management and employees on HR practices and procedures. Manage employee relations issues and conduct investigations in support of corporate ethics and values. Participate in company-wide programs and initiatives (e.g., manpower planning, salary/bonus/stock review, organizational change, performance management, and training assessment).
- Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment.
- 5 years generalist experience and BA/BS Degree.
- Experience in an HR specialty a plus.
- May have project lead role. Key skills and abilities include coaching, influencing, facilitation, presentation, communication, process development, analysis, and problem-solving.
- Ability to travel.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Not specified