Speedaf was established in 2019. We are a joint-venture company invested by Chinese leading express enterprises. Since founded, we continuously expand global network, develop and optimize products, improve customer experience, and introduce IT technologies and equipment to realize automatic operations.
Currently, we are building a local and cross border service network to support air, sea and road transportation with the aim to be the leading diversified integrated logistics solution provider between China and emerging markets. By doing so, it will reduce end-to-end logistics costs between China and emerging markets while providing a stable and recognized logistics services to our customers. Speedaf is localization-oriented, and we believe in creating both opportunities and possibilities of every region we operate in. We work with local teams and understand needs of customers. We offer a variety of products and value added service to cover different commercial or personal scenarios for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Payable Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As an Accounts Payable Officer at Speedaf Logistics,you will play a vital role in ensuring the accurate and timely processing of payments to vendors and suppliers.
- Your responsibilities will involve managing the accounts payable function within the logistics industry, contributing to financial accuracy, and supporting the smooth flow of financial transactions.
- Raising of payment vouchers
- Prepaid expenses schedule management
- Reconciliation Excel schedule and SAP reconciliation for transparency
- Preparation of payroll analysis and schedule and posting on SAP
- Clearing of monthly customer balances on SAP.
- Vetting of supporting documents for expense reimbursement
- Operation petty cash management
- Postings of transactions on SAP such as trip cost, other payments, petty cash, and Issue of Fuel
- Posting bank statement transactions on SAP for the monthly report
- Assisting the manager with the month-end closing report
- Filling out documents
- Monthly update on fixed asset schedule
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience as an Account Payable Officer.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in financial recordkeeping.
- Must possess good communication skills.
- Good customer service skills.
- Having an accounting professional certification is beneficial.
- Proven experience in accounts payable within the logistics or transportation industryis an added advantage.
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and practices.
- Proficiency in accounting software and Microsoft Excel.
N200,000 – N250,000 Monthly.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 2nd October, 2023.