WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR & Admin Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Engineering and Construction
- Develop and oversee the implementation of HR strategy, policy, and procedures.
- Development of plans to ensure manpower, skills, and capabilities are in place to meet the Company`s future objectives.
- Manage Administrative functions across multiple locations.
- Reviewing and maintaining fit-for-purpose compensation schemes and performance appraisal management processes.
- Supporting implementation of new corporate strategy through delivering competent and well-motivated Human Resources Compliance with legal/regulatory requirements in multiple jurisdictions.
- Handling and managing trade union/labor organization relationships.
- Management of technical and commercial aspects of training providers
- Development and management of Group recruitment and selection processes and channels.
- Review and analyzes Group job roles, salaries rankings, and benefits system for local and expatriate employees.
- Monitoring and reporting on the level of Group and affiliate employee satisfaction.
- Draft, review, and administer (policies on) Personal Development.
Minimum Qualifications / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in any of the Social Sciences related discipline
- Relevant postgraduate certification will be an added advantage.
- Experience Level: Minimum of 10 years cognate HR Generalist experience, with 3 – 5 years in a Managerial role.
- Industry Experience: Oil and Gas, Engineering, Construction, FMCG (Large factories), etc.
- Strong recruitment skills
- Ability to manage Administrative functions across multiple locations
- Good knowledge of labor law
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong grasp of HR Operational functions: onboarding, performance management, Learning & development, etc.
- Relevant Professional HR Qualifications are a must (CIPM, HRCI or CIPD).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date