Genesis Cinemas is one of Nigeria’s leading cinema developers and operators of multiplex cinemas in Nigeria. GC is part of the Genesis Group, a Nigerian based conglomerate established in 1991 with its key focus on hospitality and entertainment with diverse interests in Restaurants, Hotels, Industrial Catering, Cinemas, Family Entertainment Centres and Facility Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan design concepts for still images and videos by studying relevant information and materials.
- Contribute to the team’s efforts positively by accomplishing tasks as needed to achieve company goals.
- Gain an understanding of what the company wants its proposed communications to look like and create a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations,
- Company logos, brochures, websites, and other communication materials to reflect the desired theme and tone of communications with software such as Corel Draw, Photoshop etc.
- Illustrate concepts by designing samples whilst selecting appropriate type, size and style on creatives to enhance the readability of text and images.
- Produce draft designs for managements review based on agreed brief and make revisions based on the feedback received.
- Review final design layouts of scheduled works / creatives and suggest improvements if required.
- Review final design productions for errors and ensure that final prints reflect management’s specifications.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of OND / HND, Certification, or Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus.
- 2 – 3 years demonstrable experience in designing aesthetically pleasing images.
- Good experience using design and photo editing software such Photoshop, Corel Draw, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, etc.
- Good experience with creating motion graphics
- Strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics must be available for review.
- Exceptional creativity and innovation.
- An understanding of the latest trends in graphic design.
- Excellent time management, communication and organizational skills.
- Strong ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Team player with good collaborative skills.
- Strong ownership mindset.
- Good communication skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Graphics Designer” as the subject of the mail.