Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the nation’s most- loved beverages in the country like; Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Teem, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water. SBC has recently entered into Home & Personal Care category with the 2SURE brand and launched its first product, a Hand & Surface Sanitizer. Seven Up boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Category Analyst – Indirect Procurement
Employment Type: Full-time
Requisition to Receive:
- Evaluate requisitions against existing contracts
- Create purchase orders.
- Manage the strategic sourcing and purchasing of the following spend categories: Professional/Business services, Outsourced services, Travel, Human Resources, Marketing, Administration, Media, etc.
- Manage enquiries from internal customers and guide requisitions within SBC on finding the proper buying channel (especially for non-catalogue buys), and how to create and submit requisitions.
- Ensure the proper tools and templates are utilised for procurement processes.
- Identify potential vendors to address internal customer requirements as required.
- Support with vendor meetings and related activities as directed by the category manager, indirect.
- Execute all administrative tasks associated with loading, managing and closing contracts.
- Leverage corporate contract lifecycle management processes and tools.
- Manage the imaging, storage, data entry and extracting of contract information. Conduct the contract close-out procedures upon contract completion as directed by category management
- Run expiration reports for contracts and communicate the need for action to the category manager.
- Consult with the category manager for guidance on contract management activities as required.
- Provide guidance and support to internal customers or vendors with regards to procurement contract administration.
- Process contract change requests as directed by category manager in accordance with Procurement’s policies and procedures in accordance with Procurement’s policies and procedures.
- Negotiate spend outside of contract cover in alignment with category manager.
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably
- in supply chain management or social
- 1-3 years’ experience
- Beginners level proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Relevant professional certificates are an added advantage.
- Numerical Proficiency: Ability to access, use, interpret and communicate mathematical information and ideas quickly.
- Stakeholder Management: Ability to engage with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Business Knowledge: Working knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policies and systems.
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.