Reckitt Benckiser is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world, such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
- Want to see what’s around the corner? As Finance Manager at Reckitt, you’ll have the freedom to find new ways to help us prepare for the future. Whatever lies ahead.
- Enabling the smooth running of our business, you’ll support our forecasting and planning.
- You’ll tell the story behind the data, providing the financial intelligence our leadership depends on to make critical decisions. You’ll ensure the integrity and accuracy of reporting.
- You’ll collaborate with other finance teams and manage reporting, compliance and controls projects.
- Ultimately, your analysis will provide the insights that allows us to grow our business and manage our costs.
You’ll succeed because:
- You’ve a foundation in accounting or financial analysis.
- You’ve worked with general ledger and reporting systems.
- You thrive under pressure and hit tight deadlines.
- You have a close attention to detail and your analytical mindset means you spot trends and anomalies others miss.
- Most importantly, you’re an excellent communicator, willing to share your views and influence others using facts and data.
You’ll love it because:
- You’ll get to make an impact like never before.
- You’ll be responsible for your own projects – we can’t wait to hear your ideas.
- The products you help us get out there will make people’s lives better.
- Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you.
- And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- At Reckitt, we recognise that in real life, great people don’t always ‘tick all the boxes’. That’s why we hire for potential as well as experience.
- Even if you don’t meet every point on the job description, if this role and our company feels like a good fit for you, we still want to hear from you. Come and join a team whose purpose is to protect, heal and nurture in the relentless pursuit of a cleaner and healthier world.
- All qualified applicants to Reckitt will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability or medical condition; colour, ethnicity, race, citizenship, and national origin; religion, faith; pregnancy, family status and caring responsibilities; sexual orientation; sex, gender identity, gender expression, and transgender identity; protected veteran status; size or any other basis protected by appropriate law.