Sujimoto Construction Limited is a luxury real estate and construction company with a vision to dominate Nigeria’s real estate industry. The firm covers all areas of construction, including the pre and post phases. Our major expertise is in luxury real estate development. We have also expanded our operations into facility management and direct construction, catering to the discerning real estate investor who wishes to be associated only with bespoke and iconic structures.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Document Controller
Job Type: Full Time
About the Job
- We are looking for a document controller who will be responsible for the timely, accurate, and efficient preparation and management of documents.
- He/She will control the numbering, sorting, filing, storing, and retrieval of both electronic and hard copy documents produced by technical teams, projects, or departments.
- Documents handling and storage.
- Appropriate filling and archiving of official documents
- Retrieving filled documents for reference purposes
- Documents database management
- Ensuring accuracy and updating of documents
- Controlling the flow of documents within and outside the organization
- Timely updating of both the physical records and the record management system
- Provide assistance to staff members with approval to have access to documents in the Document Management System.
- Possess a B.Sc / HND in Business Administration, Library Management, or related courses
- Have 4-6 years of proven experience
- Can work on cloud and other Data saving and recovery software
- Can work independently without much guidance
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members.
- Be ready to resume immediately and work on the Island, Lagos
- Possess a high degree of confidentiality
- Very detailed person
- Due Process Person
- Possess analytical skill
- Have Time Management skills
- Have Organizational skills
- Microsoft Office suite skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.