Transsion sells mobile phones in Africa, Middle East, Southeast Asia, South Asia, and Latin America. It operates mobile phone brands Tecno, Itel, and Infinix, as well as after-sales support service Carlcare and accessories brand Oraimo.Spice Digital, an Indian phone brand, was acquired in 2017.Transsion manufactures its phones in China, Ethiopia, Bangladesh, India, Pakistan. Transsion was the first non-African mobile phone company to set up an after-sales support network in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Strategist
- Collaborate with other members of the marketing and operations team to execute content strategies.
- Develop workflow strategies that will optimize our daily operation.
- Conduct thorough content analysis and highlight areas of improvement.
- Work with the content team to deliver content within a predetermined deadlines.
- Manage in-app content upload.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in project management or content operations.
- Experience in content creation is a plus.
- Proven track record of successful project included in your portfolio.
- Impeccable communication and leadership skills.
- Exceptional organizational and managerial skills.
- Basic knowledge of Word Press is a plus.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Position as the subject of the email.