Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited is a leading outsourcing service provider in Nigeria committed to delivering qualitative, customised, and effective outsourcing solutions to our esteemed clients. Our innovative solutions have made us revered and renowned to be the go-to business partner for companies who want to scale up and have a competitive edge in the market. With our workforce of highly skilled and experienced professionals, advanced technology and cost-effective mediums, our goal is to meet our client’s needs with precision.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Call Centre Agent / Customer Experience Officer
Location: Onipanu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Tracking customer experiences across online and offline channels, devices, and touch points.
- Analyzing customer feedback on product ranges and new releases, as well as preparing reports.
- Performing product tests, evaluating after-sales and support services, and facilitating improvements.
- Documenting processes and logging technical issues, as well as customer compliments and complaints.
- Collaborating with IT developers, as well as the production, marketing, and sales teams to enhance customer services and brand awareness.
- Aligning customer experience strategies with marketing initiatives. as well as informing customers about new product features and functionalities.
- Identifying customer needs and taking proactive steps to maintain positive experiences.
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and effective manner, via phone, email, social media, or chat applications.
- B.Sc / HND ONLY Graduate
- At least 2 years experience as a customer experience specialist, or a similar customer support role
- Candidate must be willing to work on shifts
- Others: Good communication skills, Data Analysis, Leadership skills, and a good knowledge of using a computer system.
- Language proficiency: Candidates must be able to speak these three languages: English, Igbo, and Hausa fluently
- Candidates must reside in Onipanu and its environs is a MUST.
- N80,000 Monthly + HMO, Pension, 13th Month + Leave Allowance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 28th November, 2023.