Chapters and Heights Finance Limited currently operating in Lagos State is seeking to recruit naturally driven and result oriented business development and deposit driven professionals to increase the firm’s deposit customer.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Job type: Full-time
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls
- Generate sales leads
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- University Degrees and/or related professional qualifications.
- Must have a minimum of 3+ years of customer service experience.
Requirements and Skill:
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High school diploma
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.