NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail and hospitality industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with 36,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Care Center Agent
Job ID: R0137378
General Role Summary
- Responsible for processing and execution of hardware orders via a defined deployment process to meet customer needs/requests.
- Serve as a point of contact for internal NCRATLEOS teams.
- Address issues and concerns and escalate to internal teams as necessary.
Essential Role Functions
- Manage communications for the team through email and phone.
- Creation of incident and status update through email.
- Constant communication with Customer Engineer on incident assignment and status update.
- Serve as point of contact for CCC team.
- Treat customer requests and assign to team members as appropriate, which may include the following:
- Status updates for deployment sites including deployment management, technical, logistics, training and installations issues/questions
- Escalations from various rollout stakeholders, and
- Requests for post-live configurations and live site support issues/escalations.
- Record all customer communications received and sent to customer in the Deployment database (includes status changes, dates, contact fields and comments).
- Archive mail messages in Microsoft Outlook Deployment Email Box as required.
- Distribute initial communications regarding Deployment process and status to customers via email or phone
- Manage outbound communication to customer to set Target Dates for Deployment activity including:
- Opening Dates
- Install date
- Training Dates
- Logistics Shipping Dates
- Ability to effectively transition from daily, routine tasks to urgent, immediate tasks and back again with ease.
- Participate actively on a dynamic team and look for opportunities to help co-workers.
- Communicate with NCRATLEOS team members, inside and outside the CCC, via phone or e-mail as required.
Required Education and/or Experience
- Formal education level: Bachelor’s Degree preferred or Higher National Diploma.
- Self-driven team player, dependable, and demonstrates the ability to manage multiple initiatives including daily weekly and monthly tasks to support deployment and order processing activities
- Specific skills & proficiency level:
- Professional and courteous phone and email communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Experience: Previous experience:
- Preferred – at least one year project administration or related experience.
- Preferred – experience with use of Service Now
- Required – Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word experience.
- Self-starter and works well with little supervision.
- Overtime may be necessary to complete tasks.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Not specified