Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Officer, Client Service
Job ID: 80419552
Location: Ijebu-Ode, Ogun
Job Type: Full-time
Business Segment: Personal & Private Banking
- To manage clients’ inquiries, complaints and requests while ensuring prompt resolution (Group wide). Proactively and reactively cross sell the Group’s products.
- Minimum of First Degree
- Checking Details
- Interacting with People
- Resolving Conflict
- Completing Tasks
- Thinking Positively
- Understanding of the personal markets etc.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the different personal and segment value propositions.
- Understanding of the bank’s products in respect of service level agreements and the bank’s service provider networks.
- Understanding which products are most suited to the different personal banking segments.
- Knowledge of equivalent competitor products and services.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Unspecified