Financial Accounts Officer 2 at United Nigeria Airlines
United Nigeria Airlines is a wholly owned Nigerian company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 at the Corporate Affairs Commission to offer commercial air transportation services under the trade name United Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Accounts Officer 2
Location: Any City, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full Time
Effective Date: TBA
Reports to: Financial Accountant
- Reconciling and posting transactions from at least six Bank statement statements into Ledger accounts
- Weekly reconciliation of Account Receivables, ensuring that all invoices sent out match the amount received
- Reconciliation and posting of all fuel & gas expenditures from various stations, including an analysis of fuel consumed by each vehicle per station
- Reconciling all Engineering invoices and posting the same, and preparing monthly reports to the line manager
- Updating the schedule of all outstanding WHT for the month and reporting monthly to the line manager
- Prepare Month-end Reconciliation of all WHT remitted for review by Line Manager
- Sending off all schedule and payment advice of all remitted WHT monthly to suppliers
- Reconciling all SAHCO, & NAHCO invoices for all stations and posting the same, and sending a monthly report to the line manager
- Posting of other financial transactions as directed by the Line Manager
- Perform any other tasks as may be assigned by the Line Manager.
Experience & Qualifications
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting (Minimum of 2.2)
- Minimum of 2 years experience in similar role
- Basic accounting knowledge
- ICAN Student Member
- Aviation experience.
Job Attribute Required Skills:
- Working knowledge of accounting software is an added advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and office
- Proactive, problem-solving, detail-oriented, multitasking, high attention to detail, professionalism and organization skills among others
- Willing to dedicate long hours to working.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application (indicating location) and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.