Financial Accounts Officer 1 at United Nigeria Airlines
United Nigeria Airlines is a wholly owned Nigerian company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 at the Corporate Affairs Commission to offer commercial air transportation services under the trade name United Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Accounts Officer 1
Location: Any City, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full Time
Effective Date: TBA
Reports to: Financial Accountant
- Weekly reconciliation of Account Payables, ensuring that all invoices received are matched with the payments made
- Prepare monthly VAT returns for review by Line Manager prior to submission to FIRS
- Manage the proper filing of all accounting vouchers/documents in applicable files sequentially in date order as well as ensure that all files are properly kept in appropriate places
- Maintaining a schedule of all suppliers’ invoices received to keep track of this invoice and ascertain when there are changes in price
- Reconciling all NCAA, IATA, & FAAN invoices for all stations and posting the same, and sending monthly report to line manager
- Posting all local suppliers’ invoices into the accounting system
- Prepare Month-end Reconciliation cash float given to respective stations for petty operational expenses for review by Line Manager
- Reconciling and posting transactions from at least six Bank statement statements into Ledger accounts
- Posting of other financial transactions as directed by the Line Manager
- Perform any other tasks as may be assigned by the Line Manager.
Experience & Qualifications
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting (Minimum of 2.2)
- Minimum of 2 years experience in similar role
- Basic accounting knowledge
- ICAN Student Member
- Aviation experience
Job Attribute Required Skills:
- Working knowledge of accounting software is an added advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and office
- Proactive, problem-solving, detail-oriented, multitasking, high attention to detail, professionalism and organization skills among others
- Willing to dedicate long hours to working.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application (indicating location) and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.