Bristow Group Inc., based in Houston, Texas, is the leading provider of helicopter services to the worldwide offshore energy industry based on the number of aircraft operated, and one of two helicopter service providers to the offshore energy industry with global operations. Bristow has proudly served the offshore oil transport industry in major exploration and production arenas for more than 50 years and has been responsible for many industry-leading technological innovations.
Bristow currently has major helicopter transportation operations in the North Sea, Nigeria and the U.S. Gulf of Mexico, and in most of the other major offshore oil and gas producing regions of the world, including Australia, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, Russia and Trinidad.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cabin Crew – ERJ 135/145
Job ID.: R-0003526
Job Type: Full Time
- We are currently accepting applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position of Cabin Crew on the Embraer ERJ 135/145 aircraft type.
- Directly responsible for the safety and security of each flight.
- To assist the flight crew in achieving successful flight operations and maintain an excellent customer service standard
- Upholds Safety and Security standards
- Ensures that pre and post-flight checks are completed
- Monitors waste and the use of equipment appropriately
- Directly responsible for flight safety in accordance with the SEP manual, NCAA, and JAR Ops procedures
- Throughout employment, remain fully conversant with SEP procedures and successfully complete annual recurrent training.
- Ensures effective communication with the Flight crew
- Ensuring standard operating procedures, including AVMED, are followed correctly
- Achieves On Time Departure without compromising on safety and security standards
- To maximize the customer experience in the cabin, ensuring that it meets the BHNL’s service standard
- Ensuring that individual passenger needs are recognized
- To build an effective relationship with Customers and Crew, demonstrating BHNL Brand/values
- To effectively communicate changes that would impact in-flight services
- To understand the Company’s objectives and how related departments work in order to build effective working relationships
- A Degree holder
- Successfully completes a medical examination from an NCAA-approved medical examiner.
- A good understanding of the French language will be an asset.
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Competent Swimmer
- Possess a good command of the English language
- Possess a valid work permit for Nigeria
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Not specified