Admin Officer at United Nigeria Airlines
United Nigeria Airlines is a wholly owned Nigerian company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 at the Corporate Affairs Commission to offer commercial air transportation services under the trade name United Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Officer
Locations: Abuja & Enugu
Employment Type: Full Time
Effective Date: TBA
Report to: Admin Manager
- The Admin Officer shall support the department of administration, acts as a point of contact for employees, provide administrative support, and ensures office supplies are maintained, occasionally travelling off-site to deliver stationaries and files to stations and department.
- Making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing and analyzing reports, and He/he will also handle assigned administrative matters at the Head Office.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Manages an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential
- Arranges travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compile documents for travel-related meetings
- Responsible for daily supervision and reporting of activities in the Admin Department such as expenses and office budgets etc.
- Manages the office petty cash, reconciling and replenishing regularly
- Organizing an efficient filing system such as electronic and hard copy to maintain confidential and important company documents
- Handles office stationaries, files, office and its environment cleanliness and orderliness.
- Ensure functionality of necessary office equipment, and requisition new equipment and supplies as needed
- Responsible for planning and coordinating all installations and refurbishment
- Oversee office budget while maintaining a professional image of the organization at all times
- Coordinates and maintains Executive Management records and correspondences.
- Retrieves documents from vendors and deliverables and transmits them accordingly.
- Resolves administrative problems and inquiries
- Any other duties as may be assigned by Management from time to time.
Experience & Qualification
- HND or B.Sc. in any Social Science course
- A minimum of two (2) years experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in the Aviation industry is an added advantage
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
Job Attribute Required Skills:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to coordinate several projects to a successful completion with little or no supervision
- Excellent Communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational skills including the ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application (indicating location) and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.