Cashier / Administrative Assistant at Salpha Energy
Salpha Energy is a social, for-profit business that designs, distributes, solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cashier / Administrative Assistant
Location: Cross River
Employment Type: Full-time
- As the Cashier / Administrative Assistant, you will work closely with the plant/production supervisor, under the supervision of the company’s financial accountant, to ensure proper record keeping of all financial transactions within the factory and assist in the administrative running of the plant / factory.
- Your duties are to prepare, analyze, and report weekly/monthly / quarterly cash received and expenses incurred and assist with cost decisions on production through proper documentation of all transactions in Google Drive.
- Your responsibilities include maintaining records of purchases, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and documentation of inventories for accuracy and validation.
- Processing and disbursing funds were necessary for office operations- transport/logistics, maintenance, office supplies, etc.
- Ensure stock release/transfer for sales to locations and branches only on approval of the factory transfer form.
- Liaise with the plant/production supervisor to reconcile stock and products supplied/produced.
- Ensure proper documentation on the drive for all products and parts sent to the factory for assembling.
- Ensure all funds to be disbursed get the necessary management approvals and consent.
- Keep a proper record of cash and expenses within the factory/plant.
- Daily reconciliation of cash & Bank.
- Track supplied production materials, parts, and quantities, take stock count of these materials and advise on depleting materials, stock/inventory.
- Take a stock count of assembled/produced products within the factory regularly on a daily/weekly/and monthly basis, and ensure proper documentation on the drive.
- Take a record of finished products dispatched to the company’s various locations and branches for sales.
- Compile a list of staff payments in the factory and forward it to the Human Resources Personnel for processing.
- Work closely with the plant/production supervisor to ensure the successful operation of the plant/facility.
- Ensure a clean and tidy production line and the general ambiance of the factory.
- Maintain an effective filing system to ensure all company documents, such as receipts of payments, invoices, vendor lists, and waybills are well-kept and easily retrieved when needed.
- Serve as the face of the company by receiving visitors to the factory.
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the email.