Bank Analyst, Global Markets at Stanbic IBTC Bank
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bank Analyst, Global Markets
Job ID: 60051651_80387033
Location: Walter Carrington Crescent, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
Business Segment: Corporate & Investment Banking
- The main purpose of the role is to establish and maintain a leading equity research franchise for coverage of the banking sector.
- The Analyst will work with the Head of Equity Research and Lead Banks analyst to enable expansion of coverage.
- First Degree in Finance, Accounting, Mathematical Sciences, Business Commerce, or related degrees
- Chartered Accountancy, CFA would be an added advantage
- Minimum of four (4) years experience in institutional equity research
- Developing Strategies
- Establishing Rapport
- Making Decisions
- Thinking Positively
- Team Working
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Acumen
- Economic Analysis
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Unspecified