Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited, as leading international player in marine services, offers to the most demanding oil & gas clients worldwide a full line of innovative, safe, high performance and new generation vessels and an expanded offer of offshore oil & gas services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Engineer
Ref No: 2023-711
Location: Onne, Rivers (Offshore)
Employment Type: Full time
Roles and responsibilities
- Responsible to the Master for the safe and efficient operation of all machinery.
- Committed to Safety and Company Procedures in all tasks
- Ensure that all anti-pollution precautions are undertaken whilst transferring or loading hydrocarbons
- Responsible to the Master for correctly filling in the Oil Record Book part I and/or II as applicable to ship design.
- Above mentioned list of duties is not exhaustive and tasks on board vessels assigned to this position are not limited to above list.
- Responsible to the Technical Manager at head office for the planned maintenance of all machinery and inventory of spare parts and of Dry Dock job list preparation, as per company regulations.
- All Maintenance tasks are fully planned using Task Assistant software program which shall be kept permanently updated
- Complete monthly condition reports on vital equipment
- Samples analysis management
Qualifications, Skills and Experiences
- Chief Engineer Certificate of Competency (capacity dependent on tonnage of vessel)
- Main Engines MAK 9M25 2970 KW x 2
- Auxiliary engines Cummins QSM11-DM 250 KW X 2
- Main propulsion Schottel SRP3030.
- Proven, verifiable working experience on-board a Supply Vessel as a Chief Engineer or 2nd Engineer
- Possession of all required STCW Certificates and Mandatories
- Experience on Tug Rastar 3800 design as per below machinery specs
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Not specified