Sales Manager at OPay
OPay is a mobile money platform operated by OPay Digital Services Limited and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. Launched in June 2018, the company has spread its services across all 36 states in Nigeria with over 500,000 mobile money merchants. We are more than a payment company. We believe everyone should be able to enjoy financial and social inclusion, without regard for physical borders, boundaries, or even social status. OPay is a one-stop mobile-based platform for payment and other important services in your everyday life. Millions of users rely on OPay every day to send and receive money, and pay bills.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Business Development Manager is responsible for offline user acquisition and adoption of our products through our agency banking channels to corporate organizations, developing strategies to increase adoption and utilization
- Drive user acquisition and adoption of our products through our merchant network and other strategies
- Draft and pitch our products to prospective organizations
- Setting goals and developing plans for business and revenue growth.
- Control & monitor movements of agents and terminals across the territory to ensure maximizing sales opportunities.
- Market penetration, drive, and management of existing / potential partners in the space
- Foster and develop relationships with customers/clients
- Planning regional/territory Sales Strategy, Consistent Target Delivery, and Achievements.
- Development of the Team to meet & exceed Business metrics in the regions.
- Resolving critical sales/operational issue(s) that are beyond sales executive capacity.
- Degree in Business, Marketing, and any related course
- Relevant prior experience of 6 years in retail, Pharmaceutical, or financial services
- Preferred experience – driving merchant business and offline growth of E-Wallet user acquisition
- Presentation skills, Fluent English, Relationship Management, Networking
- Previous achievements in the public and private sector
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong marketing & negotiating skills
- Strong engagement skills
- Fluent in written & spoken English.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
20th August, 2023.