Regional Sales Manager at Jumia
Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Offline sales channel’s objective is to overcome e-commerce main challenges of internet access, how to place an order online and trust. Therefore, it’s a key acquisition marketing, customer acquisition and sales channels.
- Finally, Offline Channels has the aim of empowering entrepreneurs and generating employment through the full support of the Jumia established brand.
- As a J-Force (Jumia Sales Force) Regional Sales Manager, you will play a key role in delivering exponential business growth in identified strategic regions.
- You will do this by steering the existing agents’ performance, carrying out periodic recruitment and sales drives of new agents.
- You will propose initiatives and activities for the region that will impact business results positively.
- Most importantly, you will manage the city activation expansion project that will take place in strategic regions in the country. You will lead and manage the planning and execution of the field activations in collaboration with J-Force agents.
- The Regional Sales Manager is expected to develop action-oriented reports, routines and processes with clear recommendations that will contribute to delivering targets across key performance indicators as defined by the Head of Offline Sales.
- Lead and manage the planning and execution of sales-driving field activations in collaboration with J-Force agents.
- Oversee recruitment and onboarding of J-Force agents in key regions.
- Support the capability, performance and growth of J-Force consultants through your recommended solutions that will provide the right price and product mix for their clients
- General management of the Jforce consultants and the city captains in the region.
- Recommend actions to deliver incremental growth and deliver on all KPIs.
Expected Background and Technical Skills of an ideal candidate:
- 4-6 years’ work experience in:
- Sales and /or offline retail industry, team management and a proven track record of impact.
- Building networks
- Marketing activities including activations
- FMCG or Telco industry
- Proficiency in MS Office particularly excel
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African e-commerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer term objective is to train the next generation of leaders
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
17th August, 2023.