Global Profilers is a resourcing company that offers recruitment solutions to organizations in Sub Saharan African markets. With extensive understanding of the various aspects of multinational and local businesses and industry’s specific demands, We are able to provide tailored solutions to any & all Industries. We consider ourselves multi-cultural with expertise working on several markets. We understand different perspectives and the atypical challenges that can face organizations in Nigeria, Angola, Kenya, Uganda, Cameroun, Bening, Togo, Burkina.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: PR / Marketing Officer
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Create digital content that increases customer engagement and enhances the company’s online brand
- Manage the Company’s websites and ensure that they are all up to date on all the key activities are recorded (create and upload images for the organization’s website)
- Manage the Company’s corporate communications
- The role of a marketing and PR officer may involve the following duties: Planning and carrying out PR campaigns and strategies. Monitoring the public and media’s opinion of your client or employer. Writing and editing press releases, leaflets, brochures, speeches, newsletters, websites and social media content
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
- Develop and integrate marketing content strategies
- Keep up to date with current digital trends
- Keep up to date with the Company’s industry/market developments
- Manage and develop the contact database and assist with lead-generation activities
- Develop a project planning schedule with team input; create content for social media, cost estimates for ads, budget for influencers
- Organize regular meetings; ensure efficient communication with all the different specialties of the company.
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc. in Marketing, Business Administration or any other related field
- 3 – 6 years experience in marketing and PR
- Experience in digital marketing is an advantage
- Campaign management skills
N250,000 – N350,000 / Month (Net)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 28th November, 2023.