The Kewalram Chanrai Group of companies is a diverse enterprise with global presence and distribution that boasts a history spanning more than 150 years. With a staff count exceeding 4500 across 12 countries, the Group is well on its way to becoming a global player. The Group has interests in products and services as diverse as textiles, automobiles, agricultural products and palm residue recycling.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Marketing
Employment Type: Full-time
The job involves:
- Implementing innovative promotional campaigns, monitoring market trends, and exploring growth opportunities. Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard-copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Close liaison with foreign principals and to plan & implement aggressive strategies to achieve desired sales, market share and profitability objectives of the division.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay-per-click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications and work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV in PDF / Word format to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.