Direct Sales Agent (DSA) at a Leading Commercial Bank
MacTay Consulting – Our client, a leading Commercial Bank, is currently recruiting suitably and qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent (DSA)
Locations: Lagos and Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Direct sales representatives create customer awareness of companies’ products and services. They are responsible for presenting companies’ products and services to potential customers and closing sales.
- Identify and understand the need of the Customer.
- Sell the Banks Products proactively to new/prospective customers.
- Obtain relevant documents on all Bank products sold, e.g. identity document, business registration documents etc.
- Ensure timely processing of all initiated Customer transactions, with specific emphasis on account opening and cheque book issuance.
- Update call memo on a daily basis.
- Ensure assigned sales target and budgets are met.
- Ensure timely submission of weekly sales activity reports to Direct Sales Manager.
- Participate in weekly/monthly sales performance review meetings.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities, budget achievements and cross-sell referrals.
- Cross-sell opportunities identified should be referred to the Direct Sales Manager.
- Ensure accuracy of all bank forms and documents executed by the Customer.
- Participate in tactical sales/marketing activities.
Qualifications and Requirements
- HND / B.Sc in any relevant discipline.
- Not more than 30years Old.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent networking skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
N71,000 monthly and other benefits
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 7th July, 2023.