Tender Intern at Schlumberger Limited
Schlumberger Limited is the world’s leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry. Working in more than 85 countries and employing people who represent over 140 nationalities, Schlumberger supplies the industry’s most comprehensive range of products and services, from exploration through production and integrated pore-to-pipeline solutions for hydrocarbon recovery that optimize reservoir performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tender Intern
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Scope of Work
- The Tender Intern ensures standard Tender templates and formats are adhered to.
- This person keeps the tender team informed on the schedule and internal deadlines of submissions.
- This person liaises with the Tender lead.
- Ensure all tender submission requirements are captured.
- Assist in all proposal close-out procedures including submission archiving.
- Active participation in continuous improvement of tender process to deliver optimum efficiency.
- Adheres to deadlines and follows up with tender stakeholders in order to meet them, including timely escalation to the Tender Lead when necessary.
- Maximize the use of, and contribution to, tender library content in the tender preparation process.
- Recent graduate not more than 2 years post-graduation.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Major in Finance, Sales, and any related field of study.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.