UI / UX Designer at Mitera Health Limited
Mitera Health Limited (RC 1190295) is a technology-driven healthcare organization. We provide flexible, affordable and accessible health insurance plans to meet the needs of Nigerians with guaranteed access to qualitative healthcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UI / UX Designer
Job type: Full-time
- We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products.
- UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components.
- To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools.
- If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how application function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
Requirements and skills
- B.Sc Degree in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
- 2 – 5 years relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator Photoshop and Figma
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
N100,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 1st June, 2023.