Business Development and Tender Associate (Oil and Gas) at NoemDek Limited
NoemDek Limited is an EPC Company incorporated in Nigeria in 2012, to provide specialized services to the Oil & Gas, Power Generation, FMCGs, etc. Over the past five years, the firm and its international partners have supported clients on large infrastructure projects and after-sales services to ensure the assets are maintained effectively and a client’s operations run smoothly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development and Tender Associate (Oil and Gas)
- Monitor the NipeX oil and gas portal regularly for advertised bids/tenders relevant to the company for a response.
- Conduct an in-depth analysis of all bids/tenders received and ensure a bid/no-bid.
- Review meetings with the relevant user department and coordinate the preparation and submission of Request for Proposals (RFPs) and other tender documents that are responsive to the client requirements and in compliance with the company objectives in a timely manner.
- Responsible for commercial tenders, from reviewing the initial request to tracking and managing the tender process to submitting the final bids to purchasers.
- Act as a liaison between the company and suppliers to ensure that all queries are dealt with within a time frame.
- Supervise the tender process from the pre-qualification stage through to the final bid submission, award of contract, and engagement close out.
- Prepare regular status reports on ongoing tendering and evaluation activities undertaken by the company.
- Actively contribute to the development and implementation of all rules and procedures governing tendering and contract processes ensuring compliance with internal and governmental controls and regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a relevant field
- Strong time-management and organizational skills;
- Prior experience with providing administrative support, ideally in a sales or commercial environment
- Strong knowledge and proficiency in MS Office applications; Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to coordinate several tasks at the same time;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- 3 years of procurement, supply chain, and/or technically relevant work experience in the oil and gas industry
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Not specified