Service Trainee Program 2023 – West Africa at Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric – As the Global Specialist in Energy Management™ and market leader in industrial automation and software, Schneider Electric enables people to experience and transform efficiency where they live and work; from home to enterprise, across the grid and the city. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group brings a world where innovative individuals use collaborative solutions to make the most of their energy, while using less of the common planet.
We invite applications from qualified candidates for:
Title: Service Trainee Program 2023 – West Africa
Req ID: 0083QA
- The best way to learn is by doing. Develop your skills and acquire valuable experience in a fast-paced, challenging and results-driven global organisation.
- Why not join our Service Representative Trainee program commencing in September 2023!
- Combining study with on-the-job learning, our program offers exciting opportunities and provides the foundation for a career as Field Service Technician. We want to hear from you if you are hardworking, passionate, and ambitious.
- Successful candidates will enter the program as Service trainees and work towards attaining hands-on work experience in installations, assembly of various types of LV board, MV switchgear, testing and commissioning.
- Learn to read, interpret, and work from blueprints, drawings, schematics, diagrams, sketches, and specifications.
- Learn characteristics of new systems, new product launch equipment’s of the precision cooling and air conditioning trade and update skills to adapt to changing technology.
- Learn to Keep accurate records.
- Learn and participate in the installation of DX cooling systems, chilled water systems, precision cooling systems and other air-conditioning systems supplied by Schneider Electric including electrical, electronic, and mechanical components.
- Learn and participate in inspecting, maintaining, and conducting repairs and modification in row precision cooling units, direct expansion in room cooling units, and other air conditioners supplied by Schneider electric including equipment controls, electrical, electronic, and mechanical components.
- Learn and participate in diagonalizing electronic, electro-mechanical, electrical, and mechanical malfunctions.
To be eligible for consideration, you must possess, the following minimum qualifications:
- Minimum of a Degree / HND in Electrical or Mechatronic Engineering (Power Option, Power & Electronics Option – from recognised exam body ).
- Basic training in PLC and drives will be added advantage.
- Credit in Power Systems in Mathematics.
- Completed studies between the 2021, 2022 & 2023 academic years.
- Able and available to work onsite.
- A positive attitude, eagerness to learn and a flexible approach to working.
- Ability to problem solve, capable of prioritizing and multi-tasking.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within diverse teams.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply