Meadow Hall was founded by Dr. Kehinde Nwani in July 2002. It started as a summer school in Bashorun Okusanya, Lekki Phase 1 with 24 children. By September of the same year the first academic session commenced with 60 children, six well-experienced teachers and six teaching assistants. In January 2007, the school moved to its permanent site at Meadow Hall Way, Alma Beach Estate, Lekki-Epe Express Way. The School comprises of a Crèche, Infant School, Junior School and a College. It runs an integrated scheme made up of the British and Nigerian curricula and disseminates knowledge to over a thousand children.
Meadow Hall is an inclusive school where children with different learning challenges and special needs such as dyslexia, dyspraxia, autism, Down’s syndrome etc are catered for through its Special Education Needs (SEN) department. Gifted and talented children are also provided with enrichment and extension programmes to further develop their gift. The School also has a well-equipped Sports Centre housing basketball and volleyball courts, a FIFA standard turf, a half-size Olympic swimming pool and much more. It has evolved from being a school into an entire EDUCATION group. Comprising of Meadow Hall College of Education, Meadow Hall Daisy, MH Foundation, MH Resource Centre and Spring Meadow Edutainment.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Meadow Hall Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme (GTTP) 2023
Employment Type: Full-time
- The GTTP (Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme) offered by Meadow Hall is a development program for young graduates who possess a strong passion for teaching, regardless of their initial academic discipline.
- The programme is a 3-year trainee program that aims to train talented young graduates from all academic disciplines. The program begins with an intensive 6-week boot camp that introduces trainees to best practices in teaching and learning.
- To further enhance their understanding, trainees will also participate in EDUCAMP, INSETs, classroom learning, on-the-job training, CPDs, mentorship programs, and gain paid employment as Teaching Assistants at Meadow Hall.
- Over the past 7 years, we have successfully trained and supported 250 Teachers to improve the overall quality of teaching based on best practices and international standards.
- This year, we will be training 50 carefully selected young graduates between the ages of 22 to 28 and we are excited to begin the process of inspiring young graduates to join the teaching profession through the provision of ongoing support and professional development opportunities that can help teachers feel valued and invested in their career development.
- To institute professionalism in teaching by providing the required training for new entrants into the field.
- To equip talented young entrants into the profession with the latest developments and international best practices for effective teaching and learning
- To attract into the teaching profession dynamic individuals who will acquire workplace and professional values to impact children and ultimately the nation.
- Applicants must be within 21 and 28 years of age
- Passion for the teaching profession
- Proficient ICT Skills
- Good Communication and Social Skills.
- N100,000 Monthly
- Training by an international educational institution with best practice teaching tools, environment and methodologies.
- A platform for self-development, creativity and excellent service delivery.
- Exposure to modern educational settings and technology.
- To become a relevant icon in moulding the future generation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st May, 2023.