Warehouse Regional Coordinator at One Acre Fund
One Acre, founded in 2006, supplies smallholder farmers with the agricultural services they need to make their farms more productive. We provide quality farm supplies on credit, delivered within walking distance of farmers’ homes, and agricultural trainings to improve harvests. We measure our success by our ability to make farmers more prosperous: On average, farmers harvest 50 percent more food after working with One Acre Fund. We serve more than 800,000 farm families in Eastern and Southern Africa, with more than 7,500 full-time staff, and we aim to serve 1 million farm families by 2020.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Regional Coordinator
Employment Type: Full-time
What We Look For
- Across all roles, we seek professionals who demonstrate the ability to grow quickly, bring a passionate and positive attitude to their teams, and who can solve complicated problems with independence.
In particular, we seek:
- Diverse experiences and perspectives. Diversity makes us stronger, so we seek professionals with unique backgrounds or perspectives. We especially value leaders who deeply understand the farming communities we serve.
- Thorough execution. We roll up our sleeves to deliver products to our customers in deeply rural areas. We look for people who rise to challenges and get stuff done. We run on strong systems, effective plans, and a fierce commitment to seeing things through.
- Clear communication. We must earn the trust of farmers and the goodwill of governments. We look for people who can motivate their audiences and share ideas in a clear and concise way. We value logical arguments, crisp writing, and the ability to rally a team behind a vision.
- Humility and self-awareness. We keep farmers at the heart of our daily work. We look for compassionate, humble leaders who put the mission before the team, and the team before themselves. Our best leaders bring out the best in others, engage thoughtfully with input, and use feedback as a fuel for growth.
- Independent problem-solving. In agriculture, each growing season brings new challenges. We look for people who can solve problems and propose future innovations without being asked. We value critical thinking, curiosity, the ability to analyze complex situations with data, and a drive to prioritize what matters most for farmers.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply