Wakanow is Africa’s leading, full-service online travel company. At Wakanow, we understand that everyone likes easy and affordable travel services, so we provide our customers with a one-stop booking portal for Flights, Hotels, Visa Assistance, Holiday Packages, Airport Transfers, an international Travel SIM, a Prepaid Travel Card, a Loyalty program, and much more.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Oversee all marketing operations of the company as well as develop and implement Marketing and Brand strategies.
- Bring vision and marketing mindset that inspires the confidence and collaboration of the Brand and Marketing team members
- Participate in the development of short-term and long-range plans and budgets based upon broad organization goals and objectives.
- Understand the distinct products, market variances, geographical location etc and align strategies
- Set the positioning, marketing tone and creative direction to build Wakanow’s brand
- Identify, capture and capitalize on Wakanow’s key strengths, differentiators, and value propositions
- Shape sales process and marketing initiatives with well-defined target markets, appropriate segmentation and specific target profiles
- Introduce and lead firm-wide adoption of a disciplined approach to managing the sales pipeline and client cultivation processes, working with associates to understand the various stages, needs/desires at each stage, and how to help move a prospect along their decision-making journey
- Secure brand loyalty and trust by seeking and consistently delivering on the company’s brand promise and experience
- Develop a plan of action that deploys appropriate marketing tactics to create and leverage opportunities, motivate prospective clients and generate new business
- Build a creative, cost-effective plan to increase brand awareness with the right prospect, influencer and client audiences in each market
- Draw upon a strategic mix of cost-effective options to create a regular rhythm of compelling, clear, consistent content and authentic communication with all target audiences across website, social media, traditional media, event, collateral, and sales proposal platforms
- Collaboratively develop a thought leadership and strategic relations plan that leverages Wakanow’s unique value propositions to create real and perceived value for clients, prospects, influencers and media outlets
- Define and track progress against success metrics for marketing and business development programs
- Formulate and implement business plans, tactics and strategies to capitalize on business growth opportunities.
- Provide efficient, effective operations to meet short-term objectives and ensure long term growth and success
- Strategic Planning & Management
- Strong influencing skills
- Relationship management
- Business Development
- Commercial Awareness
- Client management
- Marketing Analysis
- Leadership skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Not specified