Videographer / Content Creator at PalmPay
PalmPay is a pan-African fintech company currently operating in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Uganda, and Tanzania and expanding to other markets in this year. We’re reinventing the payments experience by making it easy and reliable for everyone to transfer money, pay bills and shop online.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Videographer / Content Creator
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We’re looking for an experienced Videographer / Content Creator who will be responsible for filming Video on set and on location, including editing footage after recording
- The role specializes in capturing high-quality video footage using appropriate equipment and techniques in filming, Lighting, Audio Recording, Equipment Setup, and Directing of program within the company.
- Filming video/Photo on set and on location
- Provide mobile photography and videography for content creation
- Provide photographs from inhouse team and event coverage
- Ensure the brand has adequate content covered from all events and activities
- Manage other photographers and videographers working for the brand
- Working with creative teams and clients to plan video shoots
- Setting up and taking down cameras, microphones, lighting, props and other equipment
- Editing footage after recording
- Adding computer graphics, closed captioning and special effects to footage
- Preparing background film, also called B rolls
- Produce short video content with social media executives
- Provide creative direction for content shoot
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Proficiency with editing software such as Photoshop or Others.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Relative fitness and stamina to work long hours.
- High proficiency with video and photo camera equipment.
- Good use of English and local slangs
- Pays attention to latest trends.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 5th June, 2023.