Training Manager at Xiaomi Technology
Xiaomi Technology was founded in 2010 by serial entrepreneur Lei Jun, who believes that high-quality technology doesn’t need to cost a fortune. We create remarkable hardware, software, and internet services for and with the help of our Mi fans. We incorporate their feedback into our product range, which currently includes cutting-edge devices such as Mi Mix, Mi 6, Redmi Note 4, Mi TV, Mi Band and other accessories. With hundreds of millions of handsets sold across dozens of countries, Xiaomi is expanding its footprint across the world to become a global brand.
We are recruiting to fill th position below:
Job Title: Training Manager
- The Training Manager will be responsible for identifying and assessing future and current training needs, creating tailored training plans, and implementing various methods to enhance employees’ skills and performance.
- Manage training budget.
- Resolve any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary.
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices.
- Full responsibility for the performance of the product consultants.
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through performance appraisals and consultation with line managers.
- Draw an overall or individualized training plan that addresses needs and expectations.
- Develop and localize the training courses from HQ.
- Regular training for product consultants/specialist/retail supervisors and partners.
- Improve the sales skill and merchandising through training; also training for trainers.
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods.
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them.
- Any other assigned duties
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- 2-3 years experience in the mobile industry as a Training Manager
How to Apply
Interested & qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.