Terminal Maintenance Analyst at APM Terminals
APM Terminals is the global terminal operating arm of the A.P. Moller-Maersk Group. APM Terminals operates a Global Terminal Network of 76 operating port and terminal facilities and 117 Inland Services operations in 59 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Terminal Maintenance Analyst
Ref No.: R70900
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job type: Full time
Are you a skilled professional that is willing to take responsibility for the review of historic breakdowns, planned and corrective maintenance of equipment that increases equipment availability and reliability.
- Support the APMT Business Information solution, by developing and improving reports and KPI’s for local terminal Asset Maintenance activities, and contributing to the ongoing development and enhancements to Global AM reports and KPIs
- Provide expert analytics for local terminal maintenance and repair activities
- Ensure quality of data in CMMS system through regular reviews
- Manage and direct the Operations with full responsibility for profit and return on capital, growth projections and new business development.
- Ensure that overhauls, preventative maintenance and repairs of equipment are maintained and/or repaired in a cost effective manner, with consideration given to quality and longer duration of equipment.
- Health Safety & Environmental – Contribute to maintaining a strong safety culture for all terminal activities
- Provide reports to Global and Local teams on health, safety and environmental issues related to area of work; take corrective action wherever necessary
- Performance/Operational – Measure Asset Maintenance costs and Key Performance Indicators, drive optimization of the work management process
- Monitor CMMS data quality, leading and organising data cleanse campaigns to terminals, where required
- Strategy – Institutionalize user feedback loops into the standard specifications to ensure continuous improvement of terminal design
- Develop and maintain master data strategy to standardize and improve the data in the CMMS ASSET
- Integrity – Engage with peers in the Global Asset Maintenance team, to lift the functional capabilities for Asset lifecycle: design, engineering, delivery & maintenance) as a whole
- People/ Communications – Participate and contribute to the APMT network maintenance analytics community
- Ensure clear communication with the internal clients
- Build collaborative relationships with associated divisions and external parties.
- Ensure compliance with APM Group values and business principle
- Cost Management – Use data analytics to establish trends and relationships that enhance processes and focus areas to reduce the Asset Maintenance costs for APMT
- Measure local terminal Asset Maintenance costs and drive optimization
- Implement accurate Asset Maintenance costing standards and reports
- Localise, implement and monitor global M&R costing standards and reports
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Not specified